Workforce Education Organization Timekeeper
Professional (WEO-T™) Certification©
Webinar/Self-Study Program or Classroom Setting
This Level 1 program is designed for candidates with less than 1 year experience and responsible for verifying employee time & attendance (T&A) entries (punch in/punch out data) made for payroll reporting, preventing errors, omissions and making adjustments for accurate payroll.
- Basic organizational T&A orientation
- 6+ months experience in T&A or time & labor management
- Timekeepers < 1 year experience.
- Payroll managers, payroll supervisors
- Department/Unit managers or directors responsible for timecard/payroll verification
- Financial analysts, HR or decision support specialists responsible for T&A/payroll and time & labor hour reports
- Trainers, implementation specialists, support and sales and marketing representatives for T&A, Payroll, scheduling and staffing companies.
Core Curriculum Modules include:
- FLSA: Foundation for T&A/Payroll Rules
- Automation Best Practices
- Scheduling & Staffing for Optimal Timekeeping
- Practice/Policy Conflicts/Measuring Quality
- Measuring Quality; Time Theft/Time Card Falsification
- Data Analytics, Reports, Benchmarks
- Timekeeper Professional Certification: ROI
- Best Practices: Timekeeping & T&A
(*) Agenda provided with paid registration.
Certification requires passing 150 question exam.
Click Here to Register for the WEO-T™ Certification Program.
Educational Program Information
All education programs and certification testing is done through Labor Management Institute (LMI).
When you register for educational programs or if you have questions about certification, a representative from LMI will contact you with attendee information (e.g., agendas, training and/or test locations etc.) and/or you may contact them with specific questions on any programs you are interested in. Their contact information is contact@LMInstitute.com or toll free at 866-404-7544
Contact Labor Management Institute to arrange for on-site training & certification testing at your organization or to work with your organization to meet the criteria for “knowledge pay incentive programs”.
*No refunds will be issued once the educational materials have been delivered.