Workforce Educational Organization Time & Labor
Management Professional (WEO-P™) Certification©
Webinar/Self-Study Program or Classroom Setting
This Level 2 training program and certification is designed for candidates responsible for employee payroll and/or managing or training/ supervising timekeepers, or department leaders with timekeeping responsibilities.
- Basic organizational T&A orientation
- 1+ years’ experience in T&A or time & labor management
- Timekeepers 1+ year experience.
- Payroll managers, payroll supervisors
- Department/Unit leaders or directors responsible for timecard/payroll verification
- Financial analysts or decision support specialists responsible for T&A/payroll and time & labor hour reports
- Trainers, implementation specialists, support and sales and marketing representatives for T&A, Payroll, scheduling and staffing companies.
Core Curriculum Modules include:
- Workforce Management Impacting Time & Labor
- FLSA: Foundation for T&A/Payroll Rules
- OT Management/Best Practices
- Financial Management Overview for T&A
- Scheduling and Staffing Principles/Best Practices
- Impact of Healthcare Reform for Timekeeping
- Employee Requests/ Conflict Resolution
- Practice/Policy Conflict, Rule Compliance, Resolution
- Measuring Quality; Time Theft/Time Card Falsification
- Data Analytics, Benchmarks, Management Reporting
- Automation Technology Overview
- Time & Labor Management Certification: ROI
- Best Practices: Timekeeping & T&A
(*) Agenda provided with paid registration.
Certification requires passing 300 question exam.
Click Here to Register for the WEO-P™ Certification Program.
Educational Program Information
All education programs and certification testing is done through Labor Management Institute (LMI).
When you register for educational programs or if you have questions about certification, a representative from LMI will contact you with attendee information (e.g., agendas, training and/or test locations etc.) and/or you may contact them with specific questions on any programs you are interested in. Their contact information is contact@LMInstitute.com or toll free at 866-404-7544
Contact Labor Management Institute to arrange for on-site training & certification testing at your organization or to work with your organization to meet the criteria for “knowledge pay incentive programs”.
*No refunds will be issued once the educational materials have been delivered.