Workforce Management Office Leader Professional
Classroom Setting Only
his 4-day training program and certification is designed for leaders responsible for operations and deployment of staff across multiple service lines, or organizations. It concentrates on leadership and strategic scheduling, staffing and labor management principles to improve workforce performance and enhance the workplace environment, and operationalize the Workforce Management Office.
- 2+ years’ experience in time & labor management
- 1+ years’ unit/departmental leadership
- 1+ year’s operations (financial management & HR)
- CFO’s or Controllers
- Directors of Operations
- Human Resource Directors
- Multi-site Payroll Supervisors
- Department directors responsible for workforce allocations and payroll verification in multiple departments
- Financial analysts or decision support specialists responsible for T&A/payroll and labor hour reports
- Trainers, implementation specialists or consultants for T&A, payroll, scheduling and staffing companies
Core Curriculum Modules include:
- Level 2 WEO-P™ Overview
- Leadership Theory, Line/Staff Role, Communications
- Operationalizing the Workforce Management Office
- Position Control/ Turnover: Impact on Time & Labor
- IT, Automation & Getting What You Need
- Staffing Contracts & Vendor Management
- Labor Relations Issues/ Contract Negotiations
- WMO Leader Certification: ROI
- Best Practices: Time & Labor Management & T&A
(*) Agenda provided with paid registration.
Certification requires passing 300 question exam plus practicum assignment.
Click Here to Register for the WEO-L™ Certification Program.
Educational Program Information
All education programs and certification testing is done through Labor Management Institute (LMI).
When you register for educational programs or if you have questions about certification, a representative from LMI will contact you with attendee information (e.g., agendas, training and/or test locations etc.) and/or you may contact them with specific questions on any programs you are interested in. Their contact information is contact@LMInstitute.com or toll free at 866-404-7544
Contact Labor Management Institute to arrange for on-site training & certification testing at your organization or to work with your organization to meet the criteria for “knowledge pay incentive programs”.
*No refunds will be issued once the educational materials have been delivered.